ManpowerGroup Entrepreneurial Program
Ready to launch a new business or expand the one you already own? Get the coaching and customized blueprints for your business plans.
Have you dreamed of becoming a successful entrepreneur—owning your own business or expanding your existing one? Building and watching your business flourish can feel like a never-ending hustle, so The Trust and ManpowerGroup have created a unique educational experience dedicated to your entrepreneurial success!
The Entrepreneur Education Program (EEP) will help answer many of your questions while providing you with tools, tips, and techniques to help make your dream a reality. With a mix of on-demand learning, live interactive sessions, and our talented Business Coaches, you will be sure to step up your game and become an effective leader of a winning business.
The Entrepreneur Education Program supports all levels of readiness, from simple exploration for first-time business owners to benefits for those ready to propel their existing business into the next stage of success. You will join other former players in learning how to identify your audience, designing a solid marketing strategy, uncovering techniques for financing, and managing your business effectively.
What will this look like?
Choose from 25+ On-Demand & Live Interactive classes! You select the classes that best fit your goals and map out your own course to reach them. To successfully graduate from EEP, you will need to complete ten classes, and two must be offerings from the Live Interactive schedule. Our classes will cover:
- Entrepreneur Exploration—Turn your dream into reality by working with experienced entrepreneurs knowledgeable in franchises, non-profit organizations, foundations, acquisition of existing businesses, and more. Explore vast and diverse business opportunities to identify options that best match your goals.
- Entrepreneurial Skill Building—Equip yourself with the tools of a successful entrepreneur. Learn to transform opportunities into impact by developing your skills in time management, strategic thinking, problem-solving, and leading change.
- Building Your Plan—Uncover how to identify your ideal customer or client base, tell your unique story in the most compelling way, and measure what matters by developing your marketing and operations strategy.
Trying to build a successful business alone is like trying to go to the Superbowl without teammates or coaches. Building a successful business starts with a grounded leader. We pair you with a Business Coach for a 1:1 personalized experience offering support, mentorship, education, and motivation. With our coaches, you will:
- Assess your entrepreneurial skills.
- Look at your life holistically to determine how the purpose, values, and legacy you want to create fit into your business plan.
- Receive recommendations for EEP courses that best fit your needs and goals.
- Build your network and grow influential relationships.
- Receive guidance in developing your Executive Summary.
Want to meet other entrepreneurs but don't know where to start? Grow your inner circle, expand your network, and explore trending topics by joining ELEVATE, our monthly peer networking group, and the Entrepreneur Insights Series. We bring in senior-level entrepreneurs, ManpowerGroup experts, and former players to share their secrets to success. To successfully graduate from EEP, you will need to attend at least two sessions (you choose the sessions).
With the guidance of your coach, develop an Executive Summary and leave with a plan for your business that you can carry out beyond this program! Your Executive Summary will cover:
- Overview - The Quick Pitch
- The Opportunity
- The Solution
- Financial Highlights
Starting your journey in the Entrepreneur Education Program is simple! All you need is a referral from your Program Manager at The Trust, and our Concierge team will take it from there.
Reach back and bring someone forward! Join the EEP Leadership Team to share your expertise with budding entrepreneurs.
As a member of the EEP Leadership Team you will:
- Write thought leadership for our EEP LinkedIn Group once per month.
- Lead one Entrepreneur Insights session.
- Join the monthly ELEVATE networking group as a contributor to the conversation.
- Make yourself available as a mentor to new entrepreneurs who join the Entrepreneur Education Program.
Requirements to join the EEP Leadership Team:
- Successful graduation from the Entrepreneur Education Program.
- Or, if you are a senior level entrepreneur (at least 10+ years’ experience), you may bypass the EEP course requirements and simply submit an Executive Summary.
Just as someone did with you (or you wished someone had done with you), join us in helping others avoid missteps and better navigate building their dream.
Are you ready to be part of the EEP Leadership Team? Request a referral from your Program Manager at The Trust or contact us directly at email@example.com and our Concierge will get you connected!