ManpowerGroup Entrepreneurial Program
Ready to launch a new business or expand the one you already own? Get the coaching and customized blueprints for your business plans.
Have you dreamed of becoming a successful entrepreneur—owning your own business or expanding your existing one? Building and watching your business flourish can feel like a never-ending hustle, so The Trust and ManpowerGroup have created a unique educational experience dedicated to your entrepreneurial success!
The Entrepreneur Education Program (EEP) will help answer many of your questions while providing you with tools, tips, and techniques to help make your dream a reality. With a mix of on-demand learning, live interactive sessions, and our talented Business Coaches, you will be sure to step up your game and become an effective leader of a winning business.
The Entrepreneur Education Program supports all levels of readiness from simple exploration for first time business owners to benefits for those who are ready to propel their existing business into the next stage of success. You will join other former players in learning how to identify your audience, designing a strong marketing strategy, uncovering techniques for financing, and managing your business effectively.
What will this look like?
Choose from 25+ On-Demand & Live Interactive classes available! You select the classes that best fit your goals and build your course stack. To successfully graduate from EEP, you will need to complete ten classes, and two must be offerings from the Live Interactive schedule. Our classes will cover:
- Entrepreneur Exploration - Just getting started out? Work with specialists in franchises, acquisition of existing businesses, non-profit or foundations to turn your dream into reality. You’ll have the chance to explore the vast & diverse business opportunities available and identify an option that best matches your goals.
- Entrepreneur Skill Building— Equip yourself with the tools of a successful entrepreneur; time management, strategic thinking, problem solving, and leading change.
- Building Your Pitch —Revisit the problem-solving and critical thinking skills developed to support your work in building your executive summary and pitch. You’ll uncover how to identify your ideal customer/client base and how to tell your unique story in the most compelling way. Learn how to measure what matters by developing your marketing & operations strategy.
Trying to build a successful business alone is like trying to go to the Superbowl without teammates or coaches. Building a successful business starts with a grounded leader. We pair you with a Business Coach for a 1:1 personalized experience offering support, mentorship, education, and motivation. With our coaches you will:
- Assess your entrepreneurial skills.
- Look at your life holistically to determine how your purpose, values, and the legacy you want to create fit into your business plan.
- Receive recommendations for EEP courses that best fit your needs and goals.
- Build your network and grow influential relationships.
- Receive guidance in developing your Executive Summary.
Want to meet other entrepreneurs but don't know where to start? Grow your inner circle, expand your network, and explore trending topics by joining ELEVATE, our monthly peer networking group, and the Entrepreneur Insights Series, where we bring in senior level entrepreneurs, ManpowerGroup experts, and former players to share their secrets to success. To successfully graduate from EEP, you will need to attend at least two sessions (you choose the sessions to attend).
With the guidance of your coach, develop your Executive Summary and leave with a plan for your business beyond this program! Your Executive Summary will cover:
- Overview - The Quick Pitch
- The Opportunity
- The Solution
- Financial Highlights
Getting involved in the Entrepreneur Education Program is simple! All you need is a referral from your Program Manager at The Trust, and our Concierge team will take it from there.
Leadership – For Tenured Entrepreneurs
Join the EEP Leadership Team to share your expertise with budding entrepreneurs. Just as someone did with you (or you wished someone had done with you), reach back and bring someone forward!
As a member of the EEP Leadership Team you will:
- Write thought leadership for our EEP LinkedIn Group once per month.
- Lead one Entrepreneur Insights session.
- Join the monthly ELEVATE networking group as a contributor to the conversation.
- Make yourself available as a mentor to new entrepreneurs who join the Entrepreneur Education Program.
Requirements to join the EEP Leadership Team:
- Successful graduation from the Entrepreneur Education Program.
- Or, if you are a senior level entrepreneur (at least 10+ years’ experience), you may bypass the EEP course requirements and simply submit an Executive Summary.
Is the EEP Leadership team the right place for you? If so, request a referral from your Program Manager at The Trust, and our Concierge team will take it from there.