The Y believes in strengthening individuals and communities. With a presence in 10,000 neighborhoods across the country, the Y has the reach and ability to help you transition to life off the playing field. By helping with this transition, the Y helps not just you personally but also the communities in which you live.
Through the Trust’s partnership with YMCA of the USA (Y-USA), former players are eligible for a free one-year Individual Membership at a participating YMCA location. To earn a one-year individual membership, you are required to visit the Y four times within the first 30 days of activation. To get a registration form or to inquire about participating locations, former players can contact The Trust (866-725-0063).
How The YMCA Can Assist You:
- Specialized consultation with trained staff on how to get the most out of your membership
- Personalized fitness options to meet your health and wellness needs
- Access to full service facilities that include an array of features such as access to water fitness and swimming, cardio and weight equipment, basketball and volleyball courts and group fitness classes (NOTE: offerings vary by Y)
- Advance registration and reduced rates on adult programs and classes
- A safe, friendly environment that builds community connections and where customer service is a priority
To activate the Individual Membership, former players MUST receive a Registration Form from The Trust – Registration Forms will not be administered at YMCA facilities.