The AFL-CIO created Union Privilege in 1986 to provide union members and their families with valuable consumer benefits. With Union Plus benefits, your union membership "pays" at work and at home. By using the collective buying power of unions, we are able to offer valuable, discounted products and services exclusively to working families. Savings. Service. Solidarity.
How Union Plus Can Assist You:
Union Plus offers discounts and deals on a myriad of services.
When members need to talk to a lawyer about a personal matter the Union Plus Legal Services can point you to more than 2,000 law offices in all 50 states that offer discounted legal services to union families.
- Free initial consultation.
- Free follow-up services.
- Free simple document review and explanation review and explanation.
- Save 30% on more complex matters.
- No enrollment fees. • Upfront written agreement
- Immigration legal services
- Completely confidential
The Union Plus Mortgage program can help you purchase or refinance a home while also receiving special benefits, including:
- A special reward after closing, whether you’re buying or refinancing.
- Special hardship assistance that provides interest-free loans and grants to help make mortgage payments when you’re disabled unemployed, locked out or on strike.
- All union members can save 15% on select monthly wireless service plans from AT&T Wireless. In addition to saving money, you’ll be supporting union workers and their families. AT&T is the only national unionized wireless carrier – with over 40,000 union represented employees.
- Union Plus also offers 35 other benefits and savings, including: pet insurance, moving discounts, travel and entertainment discounts, legal assistance and so many more.
The Union Plus Scholarship Program supports Union Privilege’s overall mission to help support union members and leader’s higher education goals. Over the past 22 years union members and their children have received over $3.5 million in scholarships.