Are you ready to launch a new business or expand your existing company? Look no further than Right Management’s Entrepreneur Education Program to access 1:1 business coaching, on-demand learning, live interactive workshops, and networking opportunities with other former NFL player entrepreneurs.
If you've always dreamed of being a successful entrepreneur and watching your business flourish, we have a unique educational experience designed just for you. The Trust and Right Management present the Entrepreneur Education Program (EEP), dedicated to your entrepreneurial success.
EEP provides answers to your entrepreneurial questions and equips you with the tools, tips, and techniques to turn your dream business into a reality. Through a combination of on-demand learning, live interactive sessions, and the expertise from our talented Business Coaches, you'll elevate your game and become an effective leader of a winning business.
Whether you're a first-time business owner exploring your options or looking to take your existing business to the next level, EEP has you covered. Join other like-minded individuals as you learn to identify your target audience, design a strong marketing strategy, explore financing techniques, and effectively manage your business as a leader.
So, what can you expect from the program?
Access a collection of on-demand classes and participate in quarterly live interactive workshops.
Our classes cover the following areas:
- Entrepreneur Success: Gain valuable insights, tools, and techniques to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into reality by addressing tricky questions and providing guidance. We recommend connecting with your Business Coach before attending this session to complete and debrief your skill assessments.
- Starting Your Business: If you're just getting started, work with specialists in franchises, consulting, business acquisitions, and non-profits or foundations to bring your dream to life. Explore the vast and diverse business opportunities available and find the option that best matches your goals.
- Topics Include: Starting a Non-Profit/Foundation, Starting a Consulting Business, Buying an Existing Business, Buying a Franchise
- Operating Your Business: Equip yourself with the tools of a successful entrepreneur, including time management, strategic thinking, problem-solving, and leading change. Gain insights into building a talented staff, financing your business, and developing your leadership skills.
- Topics Include: Developing Your Value Proposition. Strategic Selling, Evaluating Your Community's Needs, Looking Inward: Personal Financial Awareness, Looking Outward: Finding Investors, Looking Forward: Wealth Management, Financial Strategies for Every Business Owner
- Marketing Your Business: Discover how to identify your ideal customer or client base, craft a compelling story and strategic plan to engage them effectively, and develop marketing measurement strategies to meet and exceed your goals.
- Topics Include: Marketing 101: The Ultimate One-Page Marketing Plan, Customer Value Journey, Marketing Measurement & Marketing Channels, and Marketing Growth Measurement & Goal Setting
Building a successful business alone is challenging, which is why we provide you with a Business Coach for a personalized 1:1 experience. Your coach offers support, mentorship, education, and motivation. Together, you will:
- Assess your entrepreneurial skills.
- Examine your life holistically to align your purpose, values, and desired legacy with your business plan.
- Receive recommendations for EEP classes, workshops, and networking opportunities that best suit your needs and goals.
- Build your network and cultivate influential relationships.
- Receive guidance in developing your Executive Summary.
Looking to connect with other entrepreneurs? Join ELEVATE, our monthly peer networking group, which will allow you to expand your network, grow your inner circle, and explore trending topics in the entrepreneur space.
Getting involved in the Entrepreneur Education Program is simple. Just request a referral from your Program Manager at The Trust, and our Concierge team will handle the rest.
Are you ready to take your entrepreneurial journey to the next level? Join the Entrepreneur Education Program and unlock your potential for success.