Lakeview Health is a licensed and Joint Commission accredited addiction treatment and recovery center. Eligible former players may utilize inpatient treatment at Lakeview Health Substance Addiction Treatment and Recovery facility to treat substance abuse. Eligible former players who struggle with alcohol and substance use disorders and co-occurring mental illnesses can access this benefit.
Trust ServicesMental Health
In treating addiction, Lakeview Health addresses healing of your mind, body, and spirit.
How Lakeview Health Can Assist You:
- Daily meals and snacks prepared by on-site chef and culinary team
- Wellness and fitness incorporated into recovery with access to a 10,000-square foot wellness center with certified personal trainers
- Medically supervised detoxification for alcohol, opioids, and other drugs
- 24/7 on-site nursing care
- On-site individual and group therapies, including 12-Step meetings
- Dedicated Professionals and/or Pain Recovery programs, as indicated
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) therapy
- Private rooms
- Gender-separate facilities so individuals can focus on recovery
- Gender-responsive programs and curriculum to address each individual’s unique needs
In treating addiction, Lakeview Health addresses healing of the mind, body, and spirit – and the root of the diseases that fuel the cycle. Eligible former players are able to focus on their recovery, using curriculum and programming offered by Lakeview Health specific to their needs. Other specialty programs include pain recovery, medical and psychiatric care. The dual-diagnosis care at Lakeview Health addresses substance use, as well as trauma, mood disorders, depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and more.
Care is administered by full-time board-certified physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, licensed therapists, certified personal trainers, certified recovery coaches, and other ancillary staff. Using evidence-based therapies, Lakeview Health provides eligible former players with skills and healthy coping strategies to transition from a life in active addiction to a healthy, vibrant life in recovery. Upon departure, Lakeview Health ensures eligible former players receive on-going support through a robust alumni community and lifelong access to a Certified Recovery Coach.
Lakeview Health’s Program Focuses On:
- Addiction Treatment
- Dual-diagnosis Care
- Behavioral Health and Coping Skills
- Family Workshop
- Aftercare Planning
- Access to a Certified Recovery Coach and Strong Alumni Network
The Trust is a benefit that you earned. Get started to access your benefit.