Have you always dreamed of owning your own business or further expand and grow an existing business? Finding the right resources and building an efficient professional network to form your dream business can be overwhelming. This is your legacy, after all! Seeing your business flourish can feel like a never ending hustle. The Trust and ManpowerGroup have created a unique educational experience dedicated to your entrepreneurial success. This program will help answer many of your questions while providing you with tools, tips, and techniques to help make your dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur a reality.
The Trust's entrepreneurial program supports all levels of readiness from simple exploration for first time business owners to benefits for those who are ready to propel their existing business into the next stage of success. In this 1 year program, you'll join other former players and our talented Entrepreneurial Coaches for a real world educational experience to teach you how to launch your dream business, grow your existing business, and design a strong marketing strategy. Through virtual and in-person learning sessions, guest speakers and ManpowerGroup's mentorship model, you'll learn how to identify your audience and appeal to customers, uncover techniques for financing, and manage your business effectively.
About the Courses
Welcome to the Entrepreneurial Track
- Entrepreneurial skills are assessed. Meet your dedicated, expert entrepreneurial coach who will partner with you throughout your program, get an overview of your options as an entrepreneur and review program expectations.
June 23 & 25, 2020 — Online
- Explore what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. Work with specialists in franchises, buying a business, non-profit/foundations, and public speaking to explore business options available.
Entrepreneurial Skill Building
2-Day Session during the week of October 29, 2020 — Washington, D.C.
- Build on Foundations covering three essential topics: securing capital, marketing, and operating a business.
2-Day Session during the week of February 14, 2021 — Online
- Revisit the problem-solving and critical thinking skills developed, to support your work in building a Business Plan and Pitch. Create a Web of Influence for funding, resourcing, and strengthening a business. Also work with a recognized brand expert to build the advanced Marketing and Operations needed to make a business successful.
2-Day Session during the week of June 21, 2021 — Washington, D.C.
- Present your final Business Plan and Pitch to your teammates and a group of special guests who will offer feedback and guidance, and judge which Plan and Pitch is the best. This will also serve as graduation from the Entrepreneurial Track.