Babson Executive Education, provides a dynamic learning laboratory, where clients, faculty, staff, and partners work together to prepare former players to decide how they might address real-world business challenges and create and capitalize on opportunities. With roots in Entrepreneurial Thought and Action™, The Trust programs are designed to help former players envision themselves as business owners, operators, or investors.
Babson College was the first to understand that thinking and acting entrepreneurially is more than just an inclination. Rather this is a skill that can be developed. And they do it better than anyone else. The good news is Babson doesn’t believe entrepreneurial leaders are individuals who are born with these this set characteristics. You can learn to act and think entrepreneurially to create the future you want.
How Babson College Can Assist You:
The Trust curriculum at Babson currently consists of three programs, 101 It's My Business, 201 Starting My Business Bootcamp and 301 Growing My Business.
- Assess your interest in business
- Encourages recognition of what you already know about running a business
- Assists with understanding the complexities and challenges of business
- Leads to discernment of your business focus
- Teaches key assessment and feasibility techniques
- Gives insight into tools for assessing product and market fit
- Provides an understanding of how to grow and nurture the business
- Leads to a better understanding of yourself as an entrepreneur
- Explores the common challenges facing founders and CEOs
- Determines your strategic capability
- Assists with understanding the avenues of growth
- Leads to a better understanding of customer acquisition and retention
- Teaches how to use performance measures to lead and motivate
- Assesses your leadership style
- Demonstrates the interaction between marketing and brand
- Shows how to use social media to grow the business
- Works through how to understand the financials for growth
Babson College, located a half hour west of Boston by car, is the #1 institution in the world for entrepreneurship education, as recognized by U.S. News & World Report (20 years consecutively), The Financial Times, and The Princeton Review. An independent, not-for-profit institution, Babson College is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).